Interested in applying for an Engineering or Technical Position?
We are always looking for good people to join our team. We provide a superior work environment and provide each employee with the opportunity to develope to their full potential.
To apply for a position, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
The following positions are available at the moment.
Structural Design Engineer
- Coordination of efforts with other seismic support engineers performing similar work and design coordination with other design disciplines by review of the model representation of the designs in Plant Design System (PDS) and development of qualified support designs prepared by Support Modeler.
- The ability to model and extract supports from the 3D PDS model.
Bachelor of Science in Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in design and analysis of commodity supports or similar steel design work.
Demonstrated Experience and working knowledge of Nuclear Piping Supports and or Nuclear Raceway (Cable Tray and Conduit ) support design requirements including the following codes and standards: ASME/ANSI B31.3 Process Piping, ANSI/AISC N690 Design Fab & Erection Safety Related Steel Structures, ASCE -4 Seismic Analysis of Safety Related Nuclear Structures, AISI section 2.2.37 ASCE 8 section 2.2.45
Working knowledge of ANSI/AISC N690 Design Fab & Erection Safety Related Steel Structures of AISC Structural Steel Specification.
Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE security clearance.
Professional Engineer certification preferred or demonstrated continuing technical expertise such as active membership and publication in Technical Society
Experience with STAAD.PRO Structural Analysis and Design or GT STRUDL.
Senior Pipe Stress Engineer
- Perform pipe stress analysis using CAESAR II software
- Pipe stress scenarios are those typically found but not limited to facilities such as refineries/chemical plants
- Interact with other disciplines/individuals such as piping designers and structural engineers/designers
- Mark up pipe stress isos with information regarding location of supports, guides, spring cans/hangers, loops, pipe support loads, etc.
- Prepare pipe stress reports
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical from an accredited college or university
- Professional Engineer license preferred
- Proficiency in CAESAR II software required and NozzlePro experience preferred