Zinotek’s mechanical engineering team offers design services of pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat-exchangers, columns and chimneys. Our team has designed over 1000 pressure vessels and served industries including nuclear, defense (submarines), oil & gas, process plant and renewable energy. Our consistent high quality and cost-efficiency suit the needs of many clients that do not want to maintain an in-house pressure vessel engineering capability.
We offer the following analyses:
- Heat-transfer analysis of heat exchangers, vibration analysis of heat transfer tubes
- Pressure design and stability analysis of horizontal and vertical storage tanks
- Pressure design of columns and chimneys, optimization of wall thickness, vibration analysis under wind and seismic load, hoisting analysis
- Heat exchanger tube-sheet analysis and review
- Storage tanks analysis (API 650, API 620 and EN 14015)
- Finite element analysis (FEA) and review of non-standard equipment
- Fitness-for-Service(API 579)
- High temperature creep and fatigue analysis
- Flange leakage and strength analysis
- Air cooler tube-sheet and high pressure heater analysis
- Spherical tank leg analysis
Equipment Engineering Services:
Design Codes and Standards:
ASME VIII-1、ASME VIII-2、TEMA、GOST、CODAP、RTOD、EN 13445、AD 2000、PD 5500、API620、API 650、API 579、EN 14015、GB 50341、GB 150、GB 151、JB 4732
- Years of experiences in pressure vessel design and analysis.
- Accuracy and safety are our top priorities
- We use latest technologies: Codex、PV Elite、COMPRESS、AMETANK、TANK、ANSYS、ABQUS
- Piping design in the project taken into consideration if applicable.
- Ensuring safe operability of pressure vessels
- Saving on materials and manufacturing costs due to optimization of equipment wall thickness
- Ensuring safety during lifting, installation and operation
- When Zinotek designs the entire project, the system design approach will reduce the impact caused by vibration of rotating equipment and pipes