At Zinotek, our team of piping engineers is familiar with design standards of different countries (ASME B31, EN 13480, ASME Section III, DNV, BS7159 and etc.). We also provide design services of skids and complex plants. We always strive to achieve an optimal solution for our clients.
The engineering services we offer cover the following disciplines:
- Underground Sytems
- Process Piping Systems
- LNG&CNG Systems
- Natural Gas Lines
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Vacuum Systems
- Dust Control
- Utility Piping System
Zinotek’s piping engineering services include:
Advantages of working with Zinotek:
- Years of design and on-site experiences.
- We take various factors into consideration to achieve an optimal solution.
- We use the latest software solutions and technologies for design and analysis, such as ANSYS，CAESAR II，AutoPipe，NozzlePRO， FEATools. Zinotek can calculate more accuarte stress intensification factor, obtaining a more practical result.
- FEA and on-site test data are both taken into consideration, accurately simulating borders based on pipe support stiffness.
- Static and dynamic designs using on-site proven methodologies, ensuring the consistency of on-site and design information.
- General piping analysis, covering requiremnts including FIV, AIV, flow distribution, surge and water hammer.
- Experience in handling projects of different sizes and complexity.
- Seamless communication and dedicated technical support ensurs an efficient workflow.
- Excellent piping layout and pipe support designs extend life-span of facilities, minimizing maintenance costs.
- When our team carries out pressure vessel, pipe stress and structural analyses, we take a system design approach, having a holistic consideration of piping layout, number of pipe supports, type of steel structure in the project, minimizing changes in the workflow and design costs.
Technologies used for Piping Design Engineering:
- Modeling Tools: Intergraph PDS, AVEVA PDMS, Intergraph CADWorx, Autodesk PLANT3D, Intergraph SmartPlant3D, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentely MicroStation
- Stress analysis Tools: Intergraph CAESAR II, Bentley AutoPipe
- Hydraulics Tools: AFT Fathom, AFT Arrow, AFT Impulse, Sunrise Pipenet
- Model review Tools: Autodesk Navisworks